What Sundog Leather does...
and how it can happen for you...
The process involves You from the start.
No matter what Make or model bike you ride, Harley, Indian, Victory, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ridley.. if you see something in here that you like - or if anything in here gives you ideas... talk to me and we can create something that will be just what you're looking for, whether you knew what you wanted at first - or not!
I get questions all the time "can you make this for an '03 Road King?"... or "I like this - but I ride a 2016 FLHX." ... My answer is always the same... "Let's make this for your ride!" Electra Glide, Marauder, Eight Ball, Big Dog... if you want a custom leather fender bib or dash panel, I can design and create a unique and totally custom piece of art for your motorcycle!
Your ideas, your wants... the accessories on your bike, the paint on your tins... What are you fond of? We can incorporate all of these ideas into your Bib and Tank panel. What do you want to say?
And the process is simple and fun... it's your bib and your design...
I am just the hands.
• We start with you sending me digital pics of your ride
• We talk and brainstorm about what your general ideas are
• We discuss size and fit... do you need to cover areas of damage?
• I work up a couple of layouts for you, and send you digital files to look at and make your comments about.
• We come to an agreement on the general concept, basic layout, and price. (pricing is all dependent upon degree of detail, amount of pieces, the amount of cut-outs ... etc.)
• I send you a final layout for you to print, trim out and lay on your fender! ...you get to see the bib in B&W Line art form... the real size as it will appear on your bike and lets you see for your final approval.
• I do my thing... I will send you occasional "teaser" pics to let you see the progress on your bib..... and to keep you as fired up as I am.
• The whole process should only take about two to three weeks after the layout has been approved, depending on my rapidly tightening schedule, and how quickly we finalize a design.
The whole thing starts with you getting in touch with me!
Talk to me!
Send me a message through my "Contact Me!" page.
It costs you nothing to ask some questions, hear me out and get to know a little about the way I think and work.
Prices will vary depending on the degree of detail. how much text is involved and whether there are other elements involved. (conchos, studs, rhinestones, inlays etc...)
A Sundog Leather Custom Fender bib is comparably priced with a high quality custom paint job, by a known airbrush artist.